Welcome to Temecula Valley Festival
On behalf of Temecula Valley High School, TVUSD, SCSBOA, the TVHS Music Department, and the TVHS Band Boosters, we would like to welcome you to Temecula Valley Festival 2019! We're excited to bring you two full days of music.
We hope you find the information below helpful. We will have volunteers on campus to help direct you to the appropriate areas.
Are you a TVHS band parent? Click here for our parent page.
Information for Band Directors and Spectators
Should it rain, consider bringing tarps and towels. We will have some on hand.
Use the toggles below to learn more about the logistics of this year's festival.
Directors will check in and turn in:
- Performance music (music for each judge, 3 copies)
- Seating chart
- Band and Orchestra Festival Adjudication Form (a form should be submitted for each judge,3 copies)
- Announcer script
ALL forms need to be completed prior to performance. None of the above forms may emailed to Mr Hinkson.
Download a PDF of the Seating Chart here.
Directors, please visit our hospitality room at the entrance to the mini gym to grab a quick bite, have some beverages, or enjoy some down time before and after performances.
- There will be plenty of signs to guide you to the performance venues. Please no food or drink allowed in the theatre. Once the students have performed in the theatre, you may enter into the mini gym for sight reading.
- This is a very busy day and parking may be an issue, so please plan accordingly. Please review the campus maps below to get your bearings in advance.
Logistics: Schedule, Menu, and Parking
Check out the performance schedule, drool over the menu, find out where to park and go.
Performance Schedule - Day 1
Performance Schedule - Day 2
Band boosters know how to feed hungry band students -- with hot dogs, hamburgers, and baked potatoes! Check out our prices, too!
Download our Concessions Menu Festival 2019.
- Concessions is usually located near the band director's main check-in area during school hours but may be located outside the theater depending on weather conditions and space availability.
- After school gets out, we usually move closer to the venue.
SCSBOA Items for Sale
TVHS Band Boosters will be selling SCSBOA merchandise outside the theatre, in front of the band room / warm-up area, where the scores will be posted.
- MEDALS ($5 each) - Superior and Excellent
- PINS ($5 each) - Superior and Excellent
- PATCHES ($3 each) - Superior and Excellent
- STICKERS ($1 each) - Superior and Excellent